Winter from its most beautiful side
Easily learn or perfect your skiing in the Bregenzerwald. Enjoy the fun and action with snow blades, ski fox, ski-bockerl and air boards. Cross-country skiing in a uniquely gorgeous landscape.
The skiareas Andelsbuch/Bezau, Mellau/Damüls, Diedamskopf und Warth/Schröcken are easy to reach with ski busses (ski bus stop just 1 minutes away)
And for those you enjoy winter without skiing:
- cross-country trails through river flood plains and snow-covered fields, through birch groves and wood colored farm houses. The cross-country trail leads all the way to our guest house
- Natural toboggan run with flood lights (5 minutes to walk – we have our own sleighs)
- Winter hiking trails & snow shoe trekking
- Lantern hikes
- Horse carriage trips
- Mulled wine parties under a spangled sky
- Ski equipment rental directly located next to the Kanisfluh adventure guest house
- Experienced and professional skiing schools. You are also welcome to bring your own skiing instructors.
Please find additional information under Links.