Against the admirable mountain backcloth of the Bregenzerwald region –– situated between Lake Constance and the Arlberg – we welcome you to our Erlebnisgästehaus Kanisfluh in Bezau, successfully operating now for three generations.
In this yet idyllic world there are up to 100 guests enjoying unique vacation delights in the lightflooded comfort rooms of our guest house. They sleep and dream in two-, four-, six- and one eight and 14-bedroom (most of which include shower and bathroom, TV, and safe). There is wireless internet access everywhere in the house, and full occupancy is no requirement.
Our venue is an insider tip, among others, for school, sports, youth, family, and music groups, for seminars, clubs, companies, birthday parties, and weddings throughout the year!
Awards and recognitions
- “G’sund & Vital” (health and vitality) guest house
- The most family-friendly microbusiness from 2005 to 2007
- Partner of the EU and state financed “Käsestraße”, the so called cheese road
More facilities for you inside our Kanisfluh
- Beautiful diningroom for a maximum of 120 persons
- „Stüble“ for the staff
- Kanisfluh-Spa with sauna, steam-bath, relaxing room etc.
- Party- and meditation-room also useable as seminar-room
- „Game Cave“ with flipper, tabel-tennis etc.
- Heated ski- and ski boot-room
- Ski depot
- Childrens indoor playing-room
Outside our Kanisfluh
- Basketball, beach volleyball, soccer
- Outdoor table tennis, playground for kids,
- Zoo with ponies, goats, rabbits, ducks, chickens, pot-bellied pigs and many others